CVT's Partners in Trauma Healing (PATH) creates bibliographies every quarter. The PATH bibliography is a resource for current literature on the topic of the mental health status of and treatments for torture survivors, war trauma survivors, refugees, and asylum seekers. This also includes research in the areas of social work that relate directly to the psychological wellbeing of these populations. The bibliography includes peer reviewed journal article citations in these areas; select original summaries of those articles; and links to the publicly available abstracts and full text versions of these articles. This bibliography is updated and distributed on a quarterly basis. The bibliography does not currently include articles on policy and advocacy.
This bibliography (from Q3, 2016) contains:
- Selected Article Summaries:
- Spirit possession as a trauma-related disorder in eastern Democratic Republic of the Congo
- Well-being and associated factors among adults in the occupied Palestinian territory (oPt)
- Selected Article Citations By Topic:
- Health and Well-being
- Additional Relevant Resources
Partners in Trauma Healing is made possible through the financial support of the United States Agency for International Development and the American peoples’ support.