1. Bhutanese Refugees in Nepal, Refugee Backgrounder by the Cultural Orientation Resource Center, available at http://www.culturalorientation.net/learning/backgrounders (at the middle of the page) Right-click to download the PDF: http://www.culturalorientation.net/content/download/1332/7801/version/2/file/backgrounder_bhutanese.pdf
On the same page, the Cultural Orientation Resource Center has a supplement with "additional information about the considerations for resettlement of Bhutanese refugees". Right-click to download the PDF: http://www.cal.org/co/overseas/bhutanese/Bhutanese-supplement.pdf
2. Bhutanese Refugees in Nepal by the UNHCR, a backgrounder available at the BRYCS Clearinghouse. Direct link to the PDF: http://www.brycs.org/documents/upload/bhutanese_refugees_in_nepal.pdf.
3. Nepali-speaking Bhutanese (Lhotsampa) Cultural Profile, Maya Maxym, MD, PhD. Provided as a part of EthnoMed's cultural resources. Available at http://ethnomed.org/culture/nepali-speaking-bhutanese-lhotsampa/nepali-speaking-bhutanese-lhotsampa-cultural-profile/.
4. Trapped by Inequality: Bhutanese Refugee Women in Nepal by Human Rights Watch, part of their series of Reports About Asia. Available at http://www.hrw.org/sites/default/files/reports/nepal0903full.pdf.
5. Bhutanese Refugee Cultural Considerations by Students First Project, available at http://studentsfirstproject.org/childadolescent-mental-health/at-risk-populations/refugees/bhutan/bhutanese-refugee-cultural-considerations/
6. Bhutanese in MN Fact Sheet, developed by the Center for Victims of Torture.
This fact sheet includes brief facts on the Bhutanese history of trauma, resettlement, culture, language, family structure, physical and mental health issues, and resources in Minnesota.