Do you work with survivors of torture?
Do you have an issue or question that you need help with for your program?
Let us help you.
The National Capacity Building Project (NCB) offers free, remote consultations to meet pressing issues at torture survivor programs and refugee-serving organizations.
What is a consultation with NCB?
It is an opportunity for you and your program to work with an expert and seek their advice on issues or a specific question regarding your work. NCB has experts that we can draw on to help you.
What are some examples of issues or questions that NCB can help us with?
- What are some resources on secondary trauma?
- We have some questions about client confidentiality.
- How do you screen for torture survivor eligibility?
- We have some questions on reporting.
- What are the important elements of documentation for asylum?
- We are looking for an expert to help us doing a forensic evaluation in our state.
- Where can I find information on the basics of working with torture survivors for new staff?
- What kind of group treatment might be best for our clients?
- What are some tips for interpreters working with torture survivors?
How does a consultation with NCB work?
Reach out to us with your specific question or issue and we will connect with you by email, phone or video conference.
Let us help you by filling out the form below with your question or issue.